LoL.. damn happy today.. although im very tired..

today have a 6k gathering..
we all meet at ioi mall, old town cafe..
i saw many my primary skul classmate..
3 years din see ady, all my fren's face chg ady.. almost cant recognize them..
have 16~20 ppl attend the gathering.. 80+% all is my skul 1.. (smk pusat bandar puchong 1)
and the another is zoe yee, ellen, kar yan n sih jing..

jing haan, kah yan, chui mun

after tat kah yan pull my cloth, my cloth becum XL size ady..
be4 my cloth is M size 1.. T.T


gay lou..
mun yee n me..

me and my sis (jia xin)


me and jing haan..
6k gathering... we all stay at there about 1 hour..
p.s (wan nee n ellen go watch movie, chai ling back home ady n jia rou them go red box)

wat.. she again..
y so many her photo 1..

my sis, sih jing n jing haan

gals~

my highest score.. (300)

i take pic wif a big rare fish..o.O

wat he wanna do at me...

see tat kin mun.. so 'ham sap'

tat kar yan so scary..

why does she surprise 4..

my cappuchino in sense cafe..
actually have more pic 1..
lazy to put..
n too gay..
p.s why all the pic have no wan nee n ellen, cuz they go watch movie ady..(actually they 2 have attend the gathering)
we start from 12pm..
6pm end..
during the period.. they all spam say im a noob organizer..
cuz i didnt list all the activities..
haix bo bian lar..
n all the pic 50% have me..
dunnoe y..

4 comments:

noob organizer~wahahahhaa....
half of my pic hv u le =.=
u too 抢镜 adi...

anyway thx 4 organizing tis gathering^^
i had a hapi day...

P/s: although u reli noob la XD

my heart broke into many piece.. T.T

you are proud of you are the gay...
=.=

u all bully me 1... T.T

Post a Comment