I jumped off from my bed.. in the MORNING..!! without using alarms..
it was unusual for me.. and so weird..

tis is my frist time tat i wake up in morning when over PMR.. (except the genting trip)
Last friday.. we have a 6k gathering..again
we were celebrate at ioi --- red box..
1pm til 6pm..
during the period.. i get some conclusion..

1) Kar Ming sing too loudly..
2) Wan Nee keep in silence at there.. she was shy..

3) Yi Jie spent RM10++ to sleep at there..
4) Jia Xin was a out dated human..
5) Jia Xin was shy at first.. and high in the last 5 minutes ( when we are going to leave there.. ) a weirdo =P
6) I closed the air conditioning 2 hours already.. ( i be forced to do it.. cuz it was too cold---18 celsius ) ridiculously.. no ONE was advert it.. all still 'mong seng seng' ( except me, wannee, shu yi n jia xin )

yesterday, i was went to ioi AGAIN..
to buy novel -- blue moon.. and twilight


and buy the ticket for the 2012..
Nearly, the whole thing will be perfect..
The blemish is.. i cant found 'blue moon' in Popular..
n.. i called wan nee TWICE!! but she din answered me.. wat an unlucky day ==
so i only buy 'twilight' -- Rm 35.50
if i buy all the book of twilight series, tat mean i nid to spent Rm 142..
>.<
after i read the 'twilight'.. ( i just finish the chapter one )
4 word tat i can express is.. I REALLY GET ADDICTED
all was wan nee fault XP .. make me bankruptcy.. ( sry jun xiong =D )
and i cant imagine how fast does she finish read a novel..
2 days.. JUST 2 days..
an abnormal speed..
it was amazing, unbelievably and crazy..
maybe she was come from another planet =)
so..if anyone have the twilight series or blue moon..pls lend to me as soon as possible T.T( im get addicted edi )
God bless you~
Today..
i have to go ioi AGAIN!!! ...tonight
to watch 2012..
expect to the movie =)
9pm.. im waiting~
just now.. my family and I was eating with my grandparent..
just is a bored, quiet event.. =P
but tat not mean i dun like eating wif my grandparent.. im so filial wat!
so now.. im chiong-ing my 'twilight' !!
i wanna finish it as fast as i can..!
to beat wan nee's record..!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment